PRACTICAL WAYS TO PRAYERFULLY ENGAGE YOUR COMMUNITY
WITH THE LOVE OF CHRIST
Learn from Chicagoland practitioners.
Hear creative ideas and ‘best practices’.
Take action in your community.
SPEAKERS & TOPICS
- Bishop Ed Peecher, Chicago Peace Campaign – “Make Peace Happen”
- Dan Haas, A Future & A Hope Foundation – “Ministers of Reconciliation”
- Ben Jordan, Child Evangelism Fellowship – “Reaching Children in Your Community”
- Doc Fuder, Heart for the City – “Neighborhood Mapping”
- Donovan Price, Solutions & Resources – “Love Your Neighbor”
“Hands Across Chicago” on May 20th – City-wide prayer walks, a demonstration of One Church standing and praying for the shalom of Chicago.
Parking available in garage or adjacent lot.
Please RSVP on the Facebook Event so we can provide snacks and drinks.
* Coaching? Teaching? Preaching? on prayer … Contact Phil@nppn.org